Wednesday, October 26, 2011

what i ate wednesday.

Today I'm going to give you a peak into the life of me. I took a picture of everything I ate yesterday just for you! Don't you feel special? ;) 

Apple cider that I bought at the apple orchard on Sunday!
A leftover pulled pork sandwich from Monday night. Recipe coming soon!

 Unpictured: A big ol' plate of apple crisp! Mmmmm.

French Vanilla Cappuccino!
A Honey Crisp apple. Hands down my favorite kind of apple.
Homemade Chicken Pot Pie. Recipe coming soon!

Also, today I made funfetti cupcakes. Because they're delicious AND fun. I topped them with rainbow chip frosting because D and I freaking love that stuff. I've seen D eat it out of the container with a spoon. Not joking.

I'll be back tomorrow with either pulled pork or chicken pot pie! Ahh, a cliffhanger. Don't you just love a good cliffhanger? Yeah, me neither. Sorry about that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment