Tuesday, August 16, 2011

snickerdoodles.

When I'm home alone, I bake. When D is playing video games, I bake. When I should be cleaning the apartment.... I bake. Luckily Dillon was too busy eating snickerdoodles and homemade pork fried rice on Sunday night to notice the lack of cleaning that went on while he was at work. Whoops! 


The best thing about making these cookies was that I had all the ingredients already! (Is it weird that I just started being able to spell "ingredients" without spell check?) They were really really easy to make. And they turned out super fluffy! 


Fluffy cookies make for good "stacked cookie" pictures. 

A few weeks ago I had some pork fried rice that D mom made. It was really yummy! I had some pork in the freezer, so I decided to give it a try. I wung it- no recipe! And it turned out really good. I just finished off the last of it for lunch today. 


I will definitely be making this again! It is just as good for leftovers as it was the first time around! And it is really easy to make a lot of it.


Want a fork-full? 

So, what's next? I'm trying to decide if I should make these or these. D is rooting for the chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, except with raisins instead of chocolate chips. This also looks AMAZING to me. D says it looks "too chocolatey". What is wrong with this boy? Substituting raisins for chocolate chips and calling things "too chocolatey"? I have to work on him.
 

Happy Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment