Saturday, August 27, 2011

i've been MIA.

I'm ashamed of myself. I've been slacking on the blogging home front. I've been taking all these pictures of everything I make/eat but I haven't blogged about any of them! How disappointing. Here's what you missed (in picture form):

farmers market!

chocolate cobbler.. recipe here!

spaghetti & meatballs.. D made it!

batter for oatmeal peanut butter snack squares. recipe here.

before it got squished into the pan!

the finished product. :)

take-out julienne salad. yum!

first attempt at oats: rolled oats, homemade strawberry jam,
skippy natural peanut butter, and milk.

homemade croutons! DO IT.

second attempt: rolled oats, milk, brown sugar, and natural peanut butter. super yum!

squash and zucchini with salt, pepper, and minced garlic ready to be grilled!

my dad grills some mean veggies :)

oh, and pizza! grilled pizza..mmmmmm

third kind of oats! rolled oats, brown sugar, french vanilla granola,
banana, and natural peanut butter. love!

the french vanilla granola had almonds in it. deeeelicious!

I could eat this every single day. Tomato toast. It's a family thing!

grilled salmon from ruby tuesday. it was delish!

white cheddar mashed potatoes from RT.

grilled green beans. yum!

got some new kicks today. excited to run in them!

tried izze for the first time! i liked it!

homemade beef stew. i know it's summer, but it's one of D's faves!

this was my great-grandma's. i'm having fun
going through all the old recipes :)

Well, there ya go! That essentially sums up the last....however long its been since I've last posted. As you can see, I've been experimenting a lot with oatmeal. Practice makes perfect! I promise to try harder to update more often!

0 comments:

Post a Comment