Thursday, August 4, 2011

cookies & dips.

I know I haven't posted in a while, but I've been busy. But that doesn't mean that I haven't been itching to bake something delicious! 

When I woke up a few mornings ago, Jessica from How Sweet It Is posted a cookie called "Puffy Peanut Butter Cookies with Chocolate Chips." I had to make them. And so yesterday, I did. :)

 

They turned out really good. It's funny, but I don't even really LOVE to eat the cookies/other things that I bake. I just have fun baking them and seeing how they turn out. I really like to feed them to other people and see how they like them. 


See how moist they are? Yum. I did try one, I always have at least one of whatever I make. They were really good! I do think that I like the Double Fudge Oreo Crunch Cookies that I made last week better, but these were really good. I would make them again. 


I had a friend over for dinner last night, so I made taco dip. It's delicious. When I was younger we had this every New Years Eve as a snack. 

I also made Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip since D loves cookie dough so much. You eat it with Teddy Grahams or something similar. It is pretty yummy! I didn't get a picture of it though. It's very easy to make, and no baking! 

Next up: truffles! Adios!

0 comments:

Post a Comment