Thursday, August 11, 2011

chocolate chip cookies and truffles.

I've been busy baking! Well, I guess you don't actually bake truffles. But nonetheless, delicious goodies have been made. And eaten. 

I have been wanting to make these truffles for weeks now. I have a wait-list of like 10-20 desserts that I want to make, but for obvious reasons I can't make one every day! (I'd love to.) Anyone want to hire me to just make desserts all day every day? K. Well until that happens, I guess 2-3 a week will have to do.


These are called "Cookie Dough Truffles". Like most of the other goodies I've made recently, it's one of Jessica's recipes from How Sweet It Is. To say that I am obsessed with her blog would be the understatement of the century. 


I wish there were still some of these ones left, Peanut Butter Pretzel Truffles. Next time I'll have to quadruple double the batch. 


Two days ago I whipped up a batch of these chocolate chip cookies. I just made the dough, because it has to sit in the refrigerator for 24-36 hours. D ate a spoonful of the dough and licked the beaters. He's really a 5 year old at heart. 


I had to buy cake flour and bread flour to make this recipe, but it was worth it. They are so delicious. I baked them last night. It made about 60 cookies and there are like 8 left. Obviously nobody liked them.

I'm not sure what's next on the "things I want to bake" list, but whatever it is, I'll be sure to share it with you! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment