Sunday, September 18, 2011

kynlee.

Hey guys, guess what?

It's really hard to post regularly when you're busy. Ok, ok... I'm not THAT busy. But I am in grad school. And I do have a job. And I do go to the gym. I know it's no excuse. But it's just so hard to find time to (1) choose what to bake (2) buy all the ingredients (3) bake and take pictures and (4) blog about. Whew. That's a lot.

I have to do better though! Because I really do enjoy it. I promise that I'll bake something delicious tomorrow. I haven't decided what yet, but I'm sure that it will come to me.

So for this post, I have decided to share with you some pictures to make your heart melt.




This is my niece. Her name is Kynlee. Is she not adorable? And she likes to help her mommy bake! My kind of girl ;)


She is so cute! I just want to squeeze her and hug her and kiss her! 

For the record, my other nieces (I have 2 others) are super adorable too! I just can't wait to see what a boy from our family will look like! (Someone get on that. I'm talking to you two, Monica and Racheal.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment