Sunday, September 2, 2012

Making a comeback.

I'm ready to start blogging again. I'm not sure why. It just feels like the right time.

I have plenty going on to keep me busy; I'm just about 3 months into a new job, I'm a proud mommy to a 4 year-old Boston Terrier named Jeter, and I'm spending every weekend not grocery shopping enjoying my time off to the fullest before the next work-week starts!


My last post mentioned that my camera was out of commission. Well, Dillon got me a new camera for my birthday this summer so I have no excuse not to get back on the blogging bandwagon! Plus, summer is winding down, apple season is just starting, and before we know it the aisles will be filled with Christmas decorations! Something about the holiday season makes me want to blog. I'm not sure if it's the colder weather that keeps me inside or the renewed motivation that makes me want to bake and share with family and friends.

So, what's been going on in my life? Well, two [amazing, spectacular, awesome, wonderful] changes have taken place:

1. We got a dog!! His name is Jeter and he has made our lives so much better. Being a dog owner really enriches our lives in so many ways.



2. My sister Racheal and niece Kynlee moved back to New York from Tennessee! I usually only get to see them once or twice a year, but now I can see them any time I want! I am so excited to have them around for family dinners, holidays, and to be able to see Kynlee grow.




That's about all that has been happening in my life. I'm not entirely sure what this blog will become, but I am excited to see it transform and change as I'm sure my life will over the next few years. As for what you can expect, well... probably a new recipe every now and again, a random life update here and there, and a healthy dose of Jeter pictures along the way.


Happy Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment