Thursday, April 26, 2012

what i ate wednesday.

Last time I did a "what i ate wednesday" (or wiaw) post, I took pictures of everything I ate on Tuesday and posted them on Wednesday. So in all fairness, that food was what I ate on Tuesday, but no alliteration = no fun. Agreed? Agreed.

But today is Thursday. So the food you will see really is what I ate on Wednesday. Enjoy!

Breakfast
 

Green tea with a little 1% milk in my new mug.
I promise, I do eat breakfast sometimes. I really need to work on that.

Lunch
 For lunch, D and I ate at our favorite Thai place. We will really miss it when we move!

 

 Tom Jerd soup. (Cabbage, carrots, tofu, and scallions)



Pad Guay Dteaw. (Pan fried noodles, cabbage, carrots, and chicken in a Thai soy sauce)
This is currently my favorite Thai dish! I can't get enough.


I drank this after lunch on the way to the mall! I was super thirsty and this hit the spot.

Snack

Popcorn at the movies. We saw Chimpanzee! A portion of the ticket proceeds went
to support the Jane Goodall Foundation. The movie was cute and the cause was great :)

Dinner
 I could only eat about half of my Pad Guaw Dteaw at lunch, so I ate the rest for dinner! 

So there you have it! That's what I ate on Wednesday. What did you eat? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment