Tuesday, July 26, 2011

new cookie, new blog.

Hello there, blogging world. I decided to create a blog because, well, why not? I'm not quite sure exactly what I am going to blog about exactly, but I'm sure I'll figure it out as I go along. 

Yesterday I found a blog written by a girl named Jessica- it's called "How Sweet It Is". A friend actually posted a link to one of the recipes in her blog on facebook. I immediately became obsessed with looking at all the recipes she has posted and the funny tidbits she has to go along with them.

So, today I decided to make one of the recipes from her blog. They're called "Giant Rainbow Cookies" and they are absolutely delicious. I had a lot of fun making them. 

I'm mostly making this blog for myself, to look back on in the future and see all the awesome things I did/baked/ate/conquered. It's also a very creative outlet for me when I'm procrastinating! (Which I do far too often, as you'll learn) Other than that, I know I'll have at least one faithful follower, my boyfriend. I shall refer to him as "D". 


I'm hoping to learn more about blogging and all the logistics, but I am fairly proud of myself that I managed to create a hyperlink and add a picture to this post. Here's to a new cookie, a new blog, and a new thing to do with my time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment