Wednesday, July 27, 2011

double fudge oreo crunch cookies.

Yesterday I baked more cookies. Two days in a row! Let's hope that D doesn't get sick of eating yummy baked goods anytime soon. All I know is... I'm going through A LOT of butter. There is so much butter in baked goods! 


They're called "Double Fudge Oreo Crunch Cookies". They were super delicious. I think I liked them even better than the ones I made the day before (Giant Rainbow Cookies). D ate 7 of them! :O Here's the recipe!



Oh! And my brother Brandon came to visit yesterday! :) We played You Don't Know Jack. It was fun. 

For dinner, I made fish sticks out of some Swai filets and parmesan roasted potato wedges. Recipes here and here. They both turned out really yummy. I cooked the potato wedges on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil, just because I thought it would make clean-up easier, but they stuck to it really bad. Next time I would either spray it with cooking spray or just nix the aluminum foil.

My mom sent my brother with a bowl full of fresh blueberries that my grandma probably got up at 5am to pick. I remember going with her when I was little, and we always HAD to get there that early to "beat out all the other people". I guess grandma knows best. So today I am going to make blueberry muffins with the fresh blueberries. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment